Thursday, February 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti February Blog Hop!


Hello there!  It's February 8th, and that means it's time for the February Reverse Confetti blog hop!  This month, our theme is LOVE!

I made some cute little candy boxes filled with conversation hearts... because it wouldn't be Valentine's Day without conversation hearts!

To create my boxes, I started off with two clear treat boxes.  I used the box topper from the Clear Treat Box and Box Wrap Combo.  I cut the box topper from Piggy Bank and Iced Aqua cardstock.  For the tags, I diecut two of the Round Top Tag Confetti Cuts die from two different patterned papers from the Pattern Play paper pad.  I stamped and colored the adorable T-Rex from the No Tomorrow stamp set, one in shades of pink and the other in shades of aqua.  I diecut them with the coordinating No Tomorrow Confetti Cuts, and gave them googly eyes for extra cuteness!  Then I added some non-green greenery around each dino.  Underneath, I stamped a sentiment from Heart Filled Sentiments in Midnight ink.

February Hop 

To attach each tag to the box, I tied a bow from coordinating satin ribbon, and threaded the tag through the bow with some Solid Blossom and Solid Caribbean twine.

February Hop 

Who says dinosaurs are only for boys?  If she's pink, she's obviously a girl!! ;)

February Hop


That's all for me today!  But be sure to hop along to see what the Confetti Crew have to share with you today! 

And, ‘Fetti Friends...

















22 comments:

~amy~ said...

soooo cute! Love the colors!

Kathy said...

Wow, aqua and pink makes these tags the cutest sweetest for Valentines Day! Thanks for the inspiration!

jan metcalf said...

LOVE the pink dinosaur! These are sweet!

Deepa M. said...

So cute, I love the colors you chose! Those dinos are fun in any color, but I am partial to aqua so that one is my favorite :)

Debbie Rumpza said...

Cute little treat box! Those Dinos are so fun!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

These are the just CUTEST Audrey!!!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

These are such adorable treat boxes!

Lisa H. said...

Stop it!!! Those lovey Dino's are to die for. Sooooo cute!

Laurel said...

So sweet, love the pretty colors!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

So cute!!! Great ideas. Thanks for the inspiration!

Becca Yahrling said...

So very adorable! And I love these colors.

Sue D said...

How fun with the dinos--love how you added the googly eyes.

Iris said...

So cute - love the dinosaurs.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Look fantastic!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the dinosaurs on the tag,
with the backgrounds
geared to a boy or girl.
Cute idea.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Cathy Lillie said...

The dinosaurs are so cute and the colors you chose are so pretty! I love all the different tag dies that RC carries. This is a cute little treat idea to give to my niece and nephew!

Jennifer said...

These little guys are SOOOO cute!!!

Denise Bryant said...

What adorable tags! Love the cute dinos and the color combos!

Jean said...

Just darling!

Isabel Z said...

I love blog hops because they inspire me to create!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! and I love the color combo. Thanks for sharing. :)

Karthikha said...

Aww these are so cute and adorable!! :) Thanks for sharing your inspirations with us :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS