Monday, February 19, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Stitched Basket & Perfectly Plaid Spring


Hello there!  Welcome to day 5 of Lawn Fawn Release Week!  All of the new products that I will be showcasing throughout the week will be available for purchase on February 22nd!

Hello there!  Today, I have a fun Easter project to share with you!  Lawn Fawn is releasing an adorable Stitched Basket, perfect for Easter and other occasions too!  They would make adorable place settings at your holiday tables!

To create my basket, I used some Perfectly Plaid Spring patterned paper and Ballet Slippers cardstock.  To decorate my basket, I  stamped and colored images from the Eggstra Special stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Eggstra Special dies.  The tiny carrot is from the new Some Bunny stamp set.  I was so surprised to see that this basket, once assembled, is a great size!  It fits three Cadbury eggs perfectly!

Easter Basket

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!  And come back tomorrow because I have another project to share with you!!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

bkazoo said...

This is adorable. Thanks for sharing

Andrea Hastilow said...

Fantastic little basket, the coloured animals etc are so stunning, a real cute feeling to it, and if it comes with a cadbury cream egg in it then all the better x

Cathy Lillie said...

So cute! I love the addition of the chocolate bunny!

Heather M said...

Adorable basket! Love the bunny with the eaten ear! Your coloring is amazing!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS