Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge {Reverse Confetti}





Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share with you using Reverse Confetti products!  I am playing along with the current Fusion Card Challenge - Spring Wreath.  I chose to use the photo in the challenge as inspiration for my card today.


For my card, I started off with an A2 card base cut from Midnight cardstock.  Then, using the second largest die from the Pierced Round Top Layers Confetti Cuts die set, I diecut an arched panel.  I used my score board to score lines in it to mimic the door in the challenge photo.  I popped the arched layer up on the card base with foam tape.  I stamped and colored the wreath and a few flowers from the Fall For You stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Fall For You Confetti Cuts dies.  For my sentiment, I stamped and colored the banner from the Banner in Bloom stamp set, added a sentiment from the set onto the banner, and diecut it with the coordinating Banner in Bloom Confetti Cuts dies. I adhered that across the center of the wreath and popped everything up with foam tape.

For Someone Special

I love photo challenges because they really stretch me outside of my box.  I would never have thought to color this wreath in shades of brown until I saw the challenge photo.

For Someone Special

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)








1 comment:

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful take on the photo, Audrey! I love how you colored the flowers and leaves on your wreath and how you scored lines on the arch to mimic the door...very clever! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS