Monday, May 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti May Blog Hop



Hello there!  It's time for the Reverse Confetti May Blog Hop!  All of the new release products are available now in the Reverse Confetti store!

I have another card to share with you today!

To create my card, I started off with an Iced Aqua card base.  I used the Hello & Thanks Label Confetti Cuts to diecut a window in a piece of 4" x 5.25" white cardstock.  Under the window, I stamped a sentiment from the new Simply Sentiments stamp set.  For my focal point, I used the Vertical Stripes Cover Panel to cut yellow stripes from the new Bumblebee cardstock.  I stamped the bike from Rollin' and the clouds and balloon from Take Flight, and colored them with copic markers.  I popped the window panel up on the card base with foam tape along with the bike, clouds and balloon to finish my card.


Celebrate

Even though the Vertical Stripes Cover Panel is designed to have a vertical stripe orientation, it's fun to turn it horizontally or even at an angle for more versatility!  More bang for your buck!

Celebrate

Be sure to hop along to see all the rest of the design team creations!  There are also a few special guests joining us too!!:)

Audrey Tokach **you are here**

















11 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful! Love everything about it!

Beth H. said...

Love all the layers and the colors that you used! Great card design!

Becca Yahrling said...

A perfect birthday card, love it!

Lydia Lee said...

Very sweet card! ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for the inspiration!

Susie Sonnier said...

Awesome card!!

Teri S. said...

Your card is so fun! Love it. That is a great shaped die isn't it? What a great release!

Pam Young said...

Love it!! Love those stitched clouds! I ordered what I could, but not as much as I wanted!!

Jeanne Beam said...

Love the card, so cute. Thanks for sharing...

Michelle H said...

This release is amazing, and you did an adorable card.

KindredEsprit said...

I love that you turned the stripes horizontally. Love how the bicycle, heart balloon and clouds pop because of your window!

Kjudy1 said...

Love your bicycle card! It is so adorable!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS