Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Lawn Fawn Release Week: Stitched Cloud Backdrops


Hello, hello!  It's the final day of Lawn Fawn Summer 2017 release week!  All of the new goodies we have been showcasing this past week will be available for purchase tomorrow, May 18th!

Today, I have a card to share with you using the adorable new Plane and Simple stamp set and the new Stitched Cloud Backdrops!  To create my card, I started off by using the Stitched Cloud Backdrops die on a piece of white cardstock.  Then I ran that panel through my diecut machine again with one of the new Outside In Squares dies to create a window.  I popped the panel up on a white card base with foam tape, then took the negative piece of the window and inked it with Tumbled Glass distress ink.  I recessed that in the window opening by adhering it flat to the card base.  I stamped and colored several images from the Plane and Simple stamp set, then diecut them with the coordinating Plane and Simple dies.  I glued down some of the clouds flat with a glue pen, and popped others up, along with the cute little plane and banner.  For my sentiment, I diecut a piece of white card stock with the Puffy Cloud Borders dies, then stamped the sentiment, and popped that piece up under the focal point with foam tape.  To finish things off, I added some accents with a white gel pen.


Plane Awesome

That's all for me today!   Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to check out the amazing creations from the rest of the design team!! Thanks so much for visiting with me this release week.  Don't forget, the new Lawn Fawn release will be available tomorrow!  What are your favorites?!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

crazymom said...

You amaze me card after card! You are so very talented. Wow! This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable! Great job :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS