Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Lawn Fawn Release Week: Wild For You


Hello there!  Today, I have a bright and colorful birthday card to share with you using the soon-to-be-released Wild For You stamp set by Lawn Fawn!  The design team is showcasing this adorable set, meant to be a companion set to the previously released Elphie Selfie stamp set.

To create my card, I started off by watercoloring a background using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  When it was dry, I diecut it with the new Outside In Rectangles.  I added a strip of patterned paper from the Let's Polka in the Meadow paper collection, to ground my critters.  I stamped and colored a bunch of images from the Wild For You stamp set, along with the bunch of balloons from Bicycle Built For You.  I arranged everything where I wanted it, and popped everything up with foam tape.  Above the critters, I stamped a sentiment from the Wild For You stamp set.  To finish things off, I added some white gel pen accents and a scattering of iridescent sequins, then mounted the panel up on a white card base.


Wild About You

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn Blog for lots more inspiration from the design team, and join me again tomorrow for another project using the summer 2017 release, available for purchase on Thursday, May 18th!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Justine said...

I think the watercoloring looks beautiful. I'd love to see Kelly remake this card in a YouTube video.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS