Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti June Blog Hop!




Hello there!  It's blog hop day at Reverse Confetti, which means it's also release day!  All of the new products are available NOW in the Reverse Confetti Store


For my card today, I wanted to use the adorable little crab from the new Seaside stamp set.  I couldn't wait to add googly eyes to him!!  I started off by watercoloring a piece of watercolor paper with blue paint, creating a bit of an ombre look as I worked my way down the paper.  I diecut the new Scalloped Cover Panel from white cardstock and glued that over top of the watercolor piece using a glue pen.  Then I stamped the crab in red ink and diecut him with the coordinating  Seaside Confetti Cuts dies.  I diecut a banner from white cardstock using the Tag Me Confetti Cuts dies, and stamped a sentiment from the Seaside stamp set.  I added a few tiny hearts which can be found in the Unicorn Wishes stamp set and then diecut them with the Unicorn Wishes Confetti Cuts. Once I had all of those pieces arranged, I adhered them to the scalloped panel with foam tape.  I added the googly eyes to the crab, and then glued the panel to a white card base.  Finally, I added a bow to the top of the card using the new Firecraker Twine.

Even when I'm crabby!

That's all for me today!  Be sure to hop along to see what everyone else has to share with you today!!

Audrey Tokach - *you are here*

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)












10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super fun Audrey!

Kathy said...

Love the Scallop cover with watercolor under it. That crab is just adorable!

Lisa H. said...

omg! just drooled over this on FB. I love the ombre blue on the cover panel and that sweet crab. It's fabulous!

crazymom said...

So cute!

She's a Color Queen said...

Your card is ADORABLE!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Gorgeous card... I love the background

tiffelijah said...

Oh my, i love the thanks for loving me when im crabby and all the little hearts is priceless

tiffelijah said...

Oh my, i love the thanks for loving me when im crabby and all the little hearts is priceless

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Audrey!

Cindy C. said...

Super sweet sentiment and very fun design!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS