Monday, June 20, 2016

Moments Inked Planner {Papertrey Ink}


Hello there!  Today I have a Papertrey Ink Moments Inked Planner post to share with you!


I don't know about you, but for me, summer time is  a time to relax!  The crazy schedules that go along with the school year calm down, vacations (or stay-cations) are planned, and for me, that means more time to read!  I've got my summer reading list on my mind, and I plan to use my Moments Inked Planner to help with my summer reading goals.

Moments Inked Planner

I want to carve out little blocks of time to insure that I am reading a minimum number of minutes per week.  Depending on the week's schedule, I want to add reading reminders to my planner.  There is an adorable little book icon in the Moments Inked: Everyday Symbols stamp set that is perfect for this.  I stamped the book on several days, added the little polkadot box image from the Moments Inked: Planner Banners stamp set, and the goal box from Moments Inked: Active Symbols.  To add a bit more fun to the page, I used the Moments Inked: Boxed dies to cut patterned box fillers using the Beautiful Beads Pink and Orange Paper Pack.  I like using this paper in my planner boxes because it is thin and doesn't add any extra bulk to my pages.

Moments Inked Planner

I borrow a lot of the books that I read from my library, and it's tough to remember when books on reserve need to be picked up, or when books are due back,  I love the "tie a string around my finger" icon in the Moments Inked: Everyday Symbols for that!  The word "library" is also included in that set.  

Moments Inked Planner

At the beginning of every month on the quote page, I added a little list so that I can keep my reading list for the month.  I am aiming to read at least one book per week over the summer :)  To create my list, I used the 3x3 white post it notes, the Moments Inked: Posted Stamp set and the "To Read" sentiment from the Moments Inked: Listed stamp set.

Moments Inked Planner

Often, I like to keep notes or jot down memorable quotes or passages from the books that I am reading.  I created a page specifically for that using the Moments Inked: Basic Pages dies.  I cut a page from white cardstock, then the lines image from the Moments Inked: Posted II stamp set in Orange Zest Ink.  I added a strip of patterned paper to the top to tie in with the adjacent page, and stamped the title frame from Moments Inked: Listed, with the "highlights" sentiment from Moments Inked: Remembered stamp set in  black ink.  And how cute is that little bow clip?!  I made a bunch in different colors using the Bow Clips die and Papertrey Ink felt.  This one is Orange Zest.

Moments Inked Planner

I hope you are feeling inspired to keep track of your summer reading goals!  We'd love to see how you are using your Moments Inked Planner!  Share your pictures on instagram using the #momentsinked hashtag!

That's all for me today!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)


Supplies:
Stamps: Moments Inked: Listed, Moments Inked Posted, Moments Inked Posted II, Moments Inked: Remembered, Moments Inked Planner Banners, Moments Inked Everyday Symbols, Moments Inked: Active Symbols
Dies: Moments Inked: Basic Pages. Moments Inked: Boxed, Bow Clips
Paper: Stampers Select White, White 3x3 post-its, Beautiful Beads: Pink and Orange Paper Pack
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores, True Black
Other: Orange Zest Felt

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS