Wednesday, June 22, 2016

It Moose Be Love! {Lawn Fawn}

Hello there! Today I am sharing this card on the Lawn Fawn blog!  I used a bunch of new goodies from the summer release, along with an old favorite to create this card.  I started off by diecutting a piece of patterned paper from the older Hello Sunshine paper pad, using the largest die from the Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables die set.  I diecut mountains for my scene using the new Stitched Mountain Border die set, cut from kraft cardstock.  Then I diecut the snowcaps from white cardstock.  For some added dimension, I sponged some Vintage Photo Distress Ink on the mountains and glued down the snowcaps with a glue pen.  I adhered them to the patterned paper diecut using foam tape.  I added a few clouds behind the mountains using the Simple Puffy Cloud Frames dies.  I diecut a grassy edge from watercolor paper using the Grassy Border die, and then sponged it with Peeled Paint Distress Ink before splattering some water on top to bleach out the color.  Then I glued that down with a glue pen.  I stamped the large moose from the Critters in the Arctic stamp set, and the tiny moose from the Dad + Me stamp set, and fussy cut them after coloring them with my copics.  I stamped the lake from Dad + Me in Merman ink and popped that up with foam tape before adhering the moose.  I stamped a sentiment from Critters in the Arctic on a strip of white cardstock and popped that up with foam tape near the bottom of the card front and glued the panel to a white card base.

It Moose Be Love

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Audra said...

So fantastic! Can I ask what die cutting machine you use?

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS