Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #125


Wowzers.  I am SO honored to have been chosen as Top Mouse for the second week in a row.  It is so exciting to see my card featured again.  Of course, I had to play along this week too, and this time, I decided to ink up a set that I had not played with yet, L'il Buddies.

Here is WMSC #125:


And here is my card:


Hope you like it! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: WMS L'il Buddies
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, PTI Tea Dye Duo
Paper: PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Rustic Cream, MME Gertie 6x6 paper pad
Dies: PTI Limitless Layers 2.5" Circles, Pinked Edge, Double Ended Banner
Other: Copic Markers, Popdots, Berry Sorbet Button, Rustic Jute Twine

9 comments:

Kara said...

so cute!! love watching your coloring skills get better and better!! love these chicks!

Deborah Frings said...

I like it a lot! Great colours and the chicks are so sweet! I think is I see a winner!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous card Audrey, love the big pinked circle and your colouring is perfect!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So SUPER SWEET Audrey! Love your card!

Michelle said...

Perfect in every way!

Cathy Weber said...

Cute card again Audrey...love those little chicks.

Jeanne J. said...

These chickies are the sweetest! Your coloring is beautiful!

Teresa Kline said...

totally cute!

enjoy *~*

Kelly S. said...

Sweeter than sweet, Audrey! I just LOVE the colors and patterned papers on this one. The chicks are so sweet tucked in that pinked circle! I may sound like a broken record, but LOVELY coloring!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS