Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #123


Happy Wednesday!  I am so excited to be able to play along with the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!  Thanks to a wonderful, generous, stamping friend, I have my very first WMS sets to play with!  




I just LOVE this sketch!  I will be using it again and again... totally my style!  I can't tell you how long I have been eyeing Half Pint Heroes and I am thrilled to have it in my collection.  Of course, I had to ink it up immediately.  Here is my take on the sketch:



Supplies:
Stamps: WMS Half Pint Heroes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Tea Dye Duo, Tim Hotlz Faded Jeans, Broken China
Paper: PTI White, Enchanted Evening Pattern Pack, Creative Imaginations Gingham Pad
Dies: PTI Double Ended Banner, Sweet & Sassy Scallop Border
Other: Copic Markers, Popdots, PTI Pure Poppy Bakers Twine and Button, Ink Blending Tool


15 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable card...really cute image! Lee-Ann :)

Elena said...

soooo cute! I love everything about this card!

Kelly S. said...

YAY, Audrey! So glad that you are here! This is an adorable sketch card and your coloring is out of this world spectacular as always! Love the gingham scallops :) Can't wait to see what you make NEXT time TOO!! :)

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Super sweet and fabulous! Wonderful coloring as always!

Jennifer K said...

This is simply perfect, Audrey. You really did justice to this set, as I knew you would.

Kara said...

totally adorable!

Vickie Z said...

Yes for new WMS!! Love this image and fabulous coloring! Wonderful use of the sketch!

Deborah Frings said...

This is fabulous! I do love these little guys and your space rocket is just super! Great sentiment too!

Julia Aston said...

This is a great WMS set to have since you have 2 small boys! love the colors and fun starry outer space on this! so glad you could play with the WMS sketch this week!

Renee said...

YAY!!! :)
It's incredibly fabulous!!
The coloring is awesome...
and love the scallops and sentiment strip...
a perfect take on this week's sketch!
Can't wait to see what else you come up with! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Simply amazing...the colors are just so beautiful, fabulous card.

Helen Berry said...

Audrey this is just too adorable! I love your amazing colouring and your fabulous take on the sketch. Have a great weekend ;)

Edna Morrisedie said...

Fabulous way to use the sketch, I love the rocket panel, just GREAT....thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Just wanted to come back and say congrats on your top 3 spot - LOVED your card! Hugs, Karin

Unknown said...

Audrey this is superb, such wonderful energy in your colouring!! Thank you so much for playing along with us and Congratulations on your top spot!! Hope to see you again!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS