Sunday, November 18, 2012

For My Little Monsters - Retro Sketches #38 {Clear & Simple Stamps}


Hello there!  Happy Sunday!  I had a super creative day yesterday and got a ton of cards made so this week will be a full one on my blog! :)  Today, I have a pair of cards to share with you using the new Retro Sketch and some new goodies that I hadn't inked up yet from Clear and Simple Stamps!

Using this sketch from Retro Sketches - #38, and the CSS Taglines: Uglies stamp set I came up with a set of cards... I have two little monsters, one whose favorite color is green, and one whose favorite color is blue... that determined the color schemes for my cards... I will give these to the boys, probably with a little treat, when they get their report cards in a few weeks :)


First up is a green and orange combo for my little monster, Logan:

(Click to enlarge)

And here is a blue and red combo for my little monster, Joshua:

(Click to enlarge)

And here are both together:

(Click to enlarge)

I LOVE this stamp set!  These little guys are so ugly they're cute!  :)

Supplies:
Stamps: CSS Taglines: Uglies
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Tea Dye Duo, Limeaid Ice, Hawaiian Shores
Paper: PTI White, Limeaid Ice, Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, New Leaf and Enchanted Evening Pattern Packs
Dies: PTI Double Ended Banner
Other: Copic Markers, Googly Eyes, Popdots
 

6 comments:

Ted said...

Audrey, these are VERY cute! Both J & L are going to love 'em! I can even picture these being used for small square framed art for their rooms (Each monster in its down square?) Great use of color coordination here. :)

Kara said...

Love your little monsters!

Elena said...

So cute! You used my 2 favorite uglies :)

nancy said...

Cute use of the sketch, Audrey. Those googly eyes, especially on Logan's monster, are a great addition.

Laurie said...

I do love this! They are SOOO cute!! awesome use of the border stamp too! CUTE! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

Steph Zerbe said...

Logan and Joshua are a couple of lucky monsters. lol. These are darling!! And those border stamps are so cool coming from the top and bottom!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS