Monday, November 12, 2012

Double Take Tuesday Challenge {The Greeting Farm}

*** If you are looking for my post with The Alley Way Stamps, please scroll down!***  :)


So I just got my first Greeting Farm Stamps, and oh my goodness, they are CUTE!  Of course, I had to ink them up right away and play along with the newest Double Take Tuesday Challenge.


This week's challenge is Red, Aqua and White.

I used the adorable Latte Anya image along with a sentiment from the Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler.  The little bitty heart image is from Clear and Simple Stamps Taglines: Critters.


Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: TGF Latte Anya, PS Sentiment Sampler, CSS Taglines: Critters
Paper: PTI White, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy Pattern Pack
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Tea Dye Duo, PTI Pure Poppy
Dies: PTI Limitless Layers Ovals, Pinked Edge Border die
Other: PTI Pure Poppy Buttons, Hawaiian Shores Satin Ribbon, Pure Poppy Bakers Twine, Popdots

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS