Monday, October 10, 2011

Lawnscaping #19 - Dimension



I am so excited to be participating in my first Lawnscaping Challenge! You can read all of the details about this week's challenge here. I just got my first order of Lawn Fawn Stamps, and I couldn't wait to try out these adorable snowmen from Making Frosty Friends. I used the Damask Snowflakes dies from Papertrey Ink, and mounted the snowflake over the negative image using dimensional adhesive. Before adhering them though, I traced the outline of both the positive and negative images with Glossy Accents and sprinkled with Prisma GLitter. Then I popped the snowman and his bird friend up on pop dots. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Senitment Sampler.



Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Making Frosty Friends, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, PTI Fresh Snow
Paper: Ocean Tides, Stampers Select White, Kraft, Happy Spots PP (all PTI)
Dies: PTI Damask Snowflakes
Other: Ranger Glossy Accents, Prisma Glitter, Copic Markers, PTI Rustic Jute Twine, Foam Dimensionals

20 comments:

cards by cara said...

This is gorgeous! I will have to find my PS sentiment to use for holiday cards; great idea!! :)

Veronica Z said...

This card is adorable! I love the way you used the snowflake die and that little snowman is SO cute!


I just love your style and I'm adding your blog to my reader list!

Kara said...

love the way you twisted the snowflake to show the paper undernearth and that little guy is so cute!!

Laurie said...

Audrey this is really cute! I love that little snowman!!

Kristin said...

I knew coming to see this could be bad for me ... :)... you always make me want what I don't have! :) LOVE IT!

Marybeth said...

Very pretty!

Laurel Beard said...

oooooh, aaaaah! This is so pretty I lOVE your snowflake and Your cute snowman with the bird in his hand! Absolutely adorable! I am thrilled you joined the Lawnscaping challenge and we hope to see much more of you!!!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. Love how you used the negative image with the snowflake. The colors are gorgeous too. Love the glitter.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love the these colors together. And I just have to add that everytime I visit your blog and hear this song it makes me feel good.

Leigh Penner said...

This is wonderful, Audrey! I love it!

melania deasy said...

Wow...........love that frostie..so perfect with snowman, Love it!! adorable card :) Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping :)

Lynnette said...

What a sweet card. The snowman with the snowflake is adorable. I just love the look on the kraft card stock

Desirée said...

It's gorgeous! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is darling! I love the die cut and 'twist' of the snowflake. Fabulous design.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a great card! Love what you do with the die-cut. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

Christiana said...

This card is super cool (pun intended). Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

cards by cara said...

Yay!! You are a top mow it all!!

cards by cara said...

Left you a shout out with a link on the PTI forums - you rock!

SueB said...

what a great idea, to pick up and rotate the die like that - thanx for the inspiration!

Jill Norwood said...

I love your negative diecut snowflake! So beautiful! What a great card! I found it from pinterest where it is happily being repinned over and over!
:) Jill

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS