Monday, October 3, 2011

A Bun in the Oven


Let me first just say that there is NOT a bun in my oven. LOL!

Here is another entry in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge. I really loved this inspiration picture (in case my recent post count didn't make that obvious ;) ) I think this will be the last project that I can squeeze in before the deadline though. I used the TV from Boob Tubes and turned it on its side, removed the ink from the TV legs, and like magic, it's an oven. The little "bun" is actually a coffee bean from the new Hot Concoctions set, and the sentiment is from Word Up.



Supplies:
Stmaps: Paper Smooches Boob Tubes, Hot Concoctions, Word Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Blueberry Sky, Distressed Dots PP
Other: PTI Pure Poppy Bakers Twine, Copic Markers, Pop Dots

2 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Ack!!! I adore this card!!! Look at that cute little bean in that oven! Can hardly contain myself here.....I'm lovin' your work with PS!!

Jessica Yoder said...

Wow. That's a super-cute idea!! Great thinking

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS