Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day!



Happy World Card Making Day! :) I hope all of my card making friends are having a blast today, and are enjoying every minute of this day dedicated to the hobby that we all love so much. With stamping, I feel like I have finally found my niche in the creative world. I absolutely LOVE playing with paper and ink, and it bring so much enjoyment and relaxation to my life.

Today, I wanted to make a thank you card, because I am thankful for this hobby. I am thankful for a creative outlet, and for all of the wonderful stamping/card making friends that I have met along the way.



I will also be entering this card in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge. There is still time to participate! :)



I used paper streamers and scortape to make the ruffle at the bottom. So fun! And of course, the card is pink to go along with the challenge, but also in honor of the start of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Paper Smooches also introduced a BCA Stamp Set, called Hope. It is available for purchase now, and 50% of the profits will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. I already ordered mine! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Chit Chat, Hot Concoctions (heart)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Sweet Blush
Other: PTI Scarlet Jewel Dot Satin Ribbon, PTI 1/8" Silk Ribbon, Martha Stewart Tag Punch, Paper Streamers, Scortape, Copic Markers

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you got to get inky, Audrey! I love your adorable pink card with the fun ruffles! Happy WCMD to you!

Kara said...

so cute!! love the ruffle and the ombre colored letters!!

Jen Adcock said...

Sweet as. I just adore the darling ruffle and the betagged bow. Love this!

Ann said...

Really cute Audrey - like a little pink dressing table. I love it!

Linda Beeson said...

This is sooooo sweet!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS