Monday, March 19, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #58 - Graduated Backgrounds



This week's PTI Make it Monday - #58 showcases a technique that I have used before and I love the results. I chose to do a monochromatic background for this Easter card using Copic Markers in RV10, RV13 and RV14. These colors are among my most used Copics. I reach for them all the time. I used PTI's Scrambled Eggs and Little Bitty Bird stamp sets and the sentiment is from the Sweet Spring stamp set.



Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Little Bitty Bird, Scrambled Eggs, Sweet Spring
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye Duo, Simply Chartreuse
Paper: SS White, Kraft, Simply Chartruese
Dies: Scrambled Eggs, Pinking Shears
Other: Copic Markers, Twinery Honeydew Twine

11 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Dawn, that is so totally cute!

Sincerely, Ree said...

So Cute! Love the pink and the bunny!

Annette Allen said...

wow that background is so amazing...totally love this card. cute bunny..

carol (krillsister) said...

Pretty card. The background is beautiful. I love those pink shade too!

Elena said...

So cute! And in his little ears, too! Adorable :)

Leigh Penner said...

This is adorable, Audrey!

Gina said...

This. Is. Sooooooo cute!!!! Love it!!! And thanks for the note about SC and Honeydew twine - excellent match!

The Paper Parade said...

AWww, this card makes me smile :) Love all the pink with that bunny!

Kristii said...

What a fun card!!! Love, love, love the pink background!

Suzanne Russell said...

Love this happy card, Audrey!

Luanne said...

This is adorable Audrey. I didn't get to do this technique cause I was on vacation, but you've inspired me to give it a try. It's so cute with the bunny!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS