Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps 6th Birthday Blog Hop!


Hello threre!  I am thrilled to be here today as a new (returning) design team member for Sunny Studio Stamps!  Sunny Studio is celebrating their 6th birthday, and the party starts now with a fun blog hop with peeks of the Fall/Winter collection!  You can see the entire new collection HERE. All of the new goodies are available for pre-order NOW in the Sunny Studio store, AND you can get 20% off your order using code SIXYEARS, good through August 30th.


Not only can you save 20% on your order, every order will receive this adorable mini ornament die while supplies last!



You should have arrived here from Ashley's blog!  My card today features the new Bewitching Stamp set and coordinating Bewitching dies, and the new Fall Friends stamp set and coordinating Fall Friends dies.  I started off my card with a piece of white cardstock which I ink blended with Distress Oxide inks in Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot.  I splattered on some water to bleach out water spots, then splattered on some white pearl watercolor using my Gansai Tambi Starry Colors watercolors.  Then, I used the grass die from the Picket Fence die set and the Rustic Winter dies to cut a grassy hill and some birch trees from dark purple cardstock.  I stamped and colored the adorable little cat and his cauldron from the Bewitching Stamp set, and the tree stump and pumpkins from the Fall Friends stamp set, then diecut them with the coordinating dies.  I arranged them to create my scene, and popped them up with foam tape.

Sunny Studio 6th Birthday

I heat embossed a sentiment from the Bewitching stamp set in white on dark purple cardstock, and used the Chloe Alphabet dies to complete my sentiment.  Then, I added white gel pen accents, and some glitter Stickles to the cauldron, and finally a scattering of tiny stars using the Basic Mini Shapes II dies.

Sunny Studio 6th Birthday

Next stop on the hop is the super talented Franci! Incase you have gotten lost or want to start at the beginning, here is the full hop list:



Now for even  more fun!  Leave a comment here and every stop along the way!  Each designer is giving away a $25 Sunny Studio gift card!  Comment by August 27th, and winners will be announced on August 29th on the Sunny Studio Blog! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

62 comments:

Judy Inukai said...

Cute Halloween card. Not at all scary but totally cute.

Titus Debbie said...

Love your card!!

Chris K said...

Cute card....reminder Halloween is right around the corner! I'm not done with Summer! LOL

Nicole L. said...

Halloween is my favourite! Love this adorable card!

Barbara Kaja said...

Your card is perfect! I love all the details you put in! Very cute!

Sra. Spitzer said...

Hi, Audrey -
Your adorable Halloween card is just TOO STINKIN' CUTE!! I love the colors, the coloring, the highlighting... everything! TFS!!
Lori S in PA

cm said...

Awww...your Halloween card, with the sweet kitten, is spook-taculary meow-velous! Love it!
~carol

Deb said...

Love the card! I have a birch trees die and only ever think of them as winter and Christmas, so it's awesome to see them used dark like this. I need to get the kitty and cauldron. Fun, fun!

Lisa said...

Purpe trees? I never thought of that. Thanks for the idea! The kitten is a little cutie too!!!!!

SusanG said...

Card is adorable! Love the purple background and the green in the cauldron.

Patti said...

Love what you did with card. I am just amazed and inspired

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your background! DARLING kitty!

CKesler said...

Darling Card! I am going to have to order this set!!!🐈🎃

Joanne said...

I love and prefer cute Halloween cards and this one really fits that type of card. So adorable!

francesca said...

Boo! This card is so cute Audrey!

Lisa Byers said...

So spooky and fun!! Love that purple and black, it’s perfect for Halloween! I LOVE the kitty!!

AnnetteH said...

I love the bright colors and sparkles on the card.

Roxy T said...

Beautiful Halloween colors.

Shelley G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley G. said...

Love that you made the birch trees purple to tie into your color scheme. I'm so literal...mine would have been tan. Thanks for the inspiration to think outside the box!

Marilyn M said...

Love this sweet Halloween card, Audrey! Adorable!

Renee L said...

Absolutely love your background. The deep colors make this card spooky, but at the same time the kitty makes it cutesy. I love the whole card. So great!

Allene said...

Great card! I love the colors used and sparkle!

Ferdi said...

Love the kitties, thank you for a cute one.

Vicki H said...

Love your background colors! And those purple trees really add a great touch! Love your card - it is purrr-fecct!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun Halloween card! I love the colors and that adorable kitty!

Becca Yahrling said...

Stunning design and love all the yummy purple. This is so cute!

Susanbcards said...

What a sweet Halloween card! Love the colors!

Alexandra Y said...

So adorable!! I love the little kitty!

Cyndi said...

Such a sweet, colorful, adorable card! Since my grandchildren (and most kids) missed Halloween last year and are likely to miss this year,too, I'm going to try to send them cards this year and I know they would love that one!

sheron said...

I love this card and the color purple is perfect for fall.

Kathy Pisupati said...

Love this!!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a fun Halloween card. Love the purple trees. Happy birthday to Sunny Studio stamps.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Just darling

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love the Halloween card!

Renae said...

Adorable Halloween card!

Anneleise said...

What a cute little kitty cat!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

I am smitten with the way you used this set. I never thought of cutting the trees from purple, but it's a super cool look and compliments the oranges so well! Loving the mood of the scene--So perfect for a Halloween card!

Sandy S. said...

Such a great card. I love the purple trees.

Donna Walls said...

New Blog Follower Here! Love the images and your design is wonderful. I love creating cute Halloween cards!

laurazark@gmail.com said...

Such a sweet card using these adorable Halloween and Fall sets. What a great release and fun anniversary hop!

sharon g said...

The purple black sky is amazing!!!!!

Judy Tuck said...

Love the purple background.

Dawn H said...

The dark purple card stock is perfect for a Halloween card!

Shar Zar said...

Fantastic card. Love the colors and the kitty.

Wickcliss said...

Love this spooky card, especially the colours.

Barbara McDonald said...

Really cute card. I really like the background using the purple tree dies really makes it feel like a spooky forest. And the coloring of the images are nicely done.

Rochelle said...

Amazing card.
Happy Birthday to Sunny Studio.

Migdalia said...

Your Halloween card is beautiful and adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Dee Earnshaw said...

love this Halloween card - the background is beautifully created - really atmospheric

Cari S. said...

I love Halloween and this card is wondercful!

CJ said...

Such a cute card! Thank you for sharing!

Ashley Cortez said...

This card is too cute, the coloring and ink blending is amazing I couldn't even tell that you started on white cardstock until I read how you made this card thanks for sharing

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Cute card! I love the dark background!

Adventures With Carissa said...

The Halloween Kitty set is definitely a favorite of mine and I like how you did an orange tabby to change it up.

Nancy said...

Such a great Halloween card. I am realizing that non traditional colors for live objects like trees can really do a lot with a card. Thanks for inspiring me.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great colors and design. Just darling. Love it!

Lee said...

great work! I love your background!

Lissa said...

Your card is super cute!! I love the colors and the mixed media. The little kitty looks adorable next to the pumpkins. Thank you for sharing your totally darling creation!

Tina said...

Love the grungy spooky feel of this with the dark colors.

Taunya Butler said...

This card is utterly spooktacular - charming and so cute!!

Andre M. said...

Fabulous palette and colouring!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS