Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pink and Orange Honeycomb!

Hello Friends!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday! I got a boat load of new stamps from Paper Smooches last week, and have been having a blast with them. Their new background sets are so much fun! I am not gonna lie... I was a little cross-eyes after coloring in all of these hexagons, but I love how it turned out. Pretty simple, and yet, it really makes a statement. The hexagons are from a new set called Geo-Graphic, and the sentiment is from Word Salad.



Stamps: Paper Smooches Geo-Graphic, Word Salad
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, True Black
Other: PTI Double Ended Banner Die, Copic Markers, Paper Smooches Licorice Twine

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

how darn cute...I totally love this background...great card...hey I just got 4 more sets from Lawn Fawn..So excited to use them...I got to see Kelley this weekend at stamp fever...thought I might share...

Have a great week...

Elena said...

That's alot of lottle coloring! but you're right, it paid off! super cute :) I just got my new lf sets in the mail too!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS