Friday, March 23, 2012

CAS-ual Friday Challenge #45 - Happy Bird-day!





I have been having a blast with my Little Bitty Birds. I also finally inked up a new set from Paper Smooches called Whirligigs. So fun! For this card, I chose to take the CAS-ual Friday Challenge #45 - The Bold & The Beautiful. The callenge calls for using black and pastel colors together. I must admit, when I use black it is usually with primary or bright colors so this was fun for me. I love the softness of the pale pink and aqua with the boldness of the black.



Hope you all have a great weekend!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Little Bitty Bird & Additions, PTI Tiny Treats Birthday, Paper Smooches Whirligigs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist Pattern Paper Pack
Other: Copic Markers, Paper Smooches Licorice Twine

12 comments:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Audrey, I love your work and cards and this is no exception.

Leigh Penner said...

Oooh, this is wonderful! I love all the circles with the little bird in the one! Perfect!

Darnell said...

Sweet and adorable and modern, to boot! Great inspiration!

Suzanne Russell said...

Adorable-as always, Audrey! thanks for sharing the inspiration!

janmjax said...

Awww this is too cute Audrey!! Love this bird!! =)

Flutterby Creations said...

Love the little birdy - so cute :)

Kate
xx

Jackie Rockwell said...

Hi Audrey! I'm so glad I found your blog. I really enjoy your style of cardmaking! Your card really caught my eye—I just love the way you designed it. The teal birdie on the pink circle is so darn CUTE!

Melissa said...

So fun! Love the circles!

The Paper Parade said...

Audrey, this is adorable! I just love it :)

Sarah C said...

Oh, so sweet! Love your colors and style! Lovely work!

Michele Gross said...

This is sooo cute!! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a sweet card Andrea, love that little bird.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS