Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cheer Up! [Paper Smooches CHA release]

Geeze, I thought March 1st would NEVER get here. But it did, and that means a ton of new Paper Smooches stamps for me! WHEE! :) They are my favorite incase you were wondering ;) For this card, I used the Cut Loose stamp, along with the Babe Block stamp. I inked up the edges of the Babe Block with an ink cube, and tapped every so lightly as I reached the center to create a gradient effect. The sentiment is from the Sunny Side Up set (one of my favorites!) The kite is paper pieced using PTI's Raspberry Fizz Paper Pack, and the twine is from Paper Smooches.



Don't forget, there is still time to play along with the current SPARKS challenge! :) Entries close tomorrow night! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Cut Loose, Babe Block, Sunny Side Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Hawaiian Shores (old version)
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz Paper Pack
Other: Copic Makers, Rhinestones, Paper Smooches Hot Pink and Licorice Twine

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

totally love it...

Emily Leiphart said...

Hooray for new Paper Smooches stamps! You got quite the haul. ;) This is really beautiful and I love your paper pieced kite!

Kara said...

So cute and such pretty coloring!

The Paper Parade said...

So cute! I love the patterns on the kite and that the "up" has an arrow coming out of it!

Joy said...

Love all the white around your beautifully coloured kite and clouds...really makes it pop..hugs

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS