Friday, March 30, 2012

Celebrate Paper Smooches Style!

Happy Friday everyone! I have a card to share today that I made for my mom's boyfriend for his birthday. I just LOVE the little Professor from Paper Smooches Smarty Pants set. I like dressing him up. Today, he is holding balloons for PTI's Tremendous Treats Birthday, wearing a party hat from Lawn Fawn's Hats Off To You, and giving a present from Paper Smooches Santa Paws set. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler :)



That's all for now!! I have a sick kiddo home today (just in time for spring break! :( ) and I have to get cleaning so that I can enjoy the week off with all of my boys (even DH!) Yeah!! :) Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Smarty Pants, Santa Paws, Sentiment Sampler; Lawn Fawn Hats Off To You; PTI Tremendous Treats Birthday
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Simple Chartreuse Pattern Paper Pack
Other: Copic Markers, PTI New Leaf Satin Ribbon, Google Eyes

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my word...how stink-in cute...love this

Kara said...

love this crazy little guy!

Patrice said...

So cute! Hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup...there's a giveaway this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-13-giveaway.html#comment-form

The Paper Parade said...

Awww, the professor looks TOO cute with the little hat and balloons and googley eyes :)

Unknown said...

Okay...this is darn cute!

Jen Carter said...

Oh goodness! This just makes me laugh!! Your little guy is just too cute!! Great job with the entire card!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS