Saturday, March 24, 2012

Especially for Janelle



I wanted to share a card that I made especially for a very sweet stamping friend of mine, Janelle. If you do not know Janelle, you can read her story on her blog, Show and Tell. I "met" her on the PTI message boards and it wasn't long before I knew what a wonderful lady she is! :)

Janelle, my thoughts and prayers are with you each and every day. I am truly awed by your courage. Huge hugs and healing wishes my friend! <3

For Janelle's card, I used a fabulous set by Paper Smooches called Hope. You may notice the small grey ribbon intertwined with the sentiment. Grey is the color for Brain Cancer Awareness. I also used a new release from Paper Smooches, Pretty Momma, available April 1st.



And here is a closeup of that beautiful flower... Janelle, I would bring you bunches and bunches if I could!!



Please take a moment to hop along to all of the other blogs participating (you can find a full list of participants on Laurie's blog here ) and stop by Janelle's blog to leave her some love!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Hope & Pretty Momma (Available 4.1)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Scarlet Jewel, Palette Charcoal
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Sweet Blush, Scarlet Jewel, Distressed Dots PP
Dies: PTI Limitless Layers Ovals
Other: PTI Autumn Rose Satin Ribbon, Copic Markers, Popdots

27 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful, Audrey! That flower is gorgeous and I love the elegant colors! xoxo

Laurie said...

Audrey this is gorgeous!!I love the popped up flower and the layout! So pretty!

Deb C said...

Audrey, the gray ribbon is such a nice touch. And your card is beautiful. You are so talented.

Renee said...

Gorgeous!
Love that beautiful flower...
and the colors are so elegant!

Susan said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

Sue Ann said...

I love the layout on this card, Audrey!!! Love the flower, the colors, the perfect bow ......... LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Jen Carter said...

Beautiful!! I love the coloring you did on the rose and the layout!

Nadine said...

Oh my Audrey, what CAS loveliness! That sentiment is perfect, love the grey ribbon you stamped.

Leigh Penner said...

This is stunning, Audrey! Absolutely beautiful!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card, and your warm wishes are perfect.

cloizeaux said...

The card is clean, simple and elegant and the sentiment is perfect.

Unknown said...

This is a breath-taking card! I love the way you posted your pictures - I was drawn-in by the close-up then awed by the whole card. Great job!

Cheryl said...

So pretty, Audrey! I love the composition and the colors.

Debbie Gaydos said...

So beautiful Audrey, and the sentiment is perfect. The ribbon behind it is just perfect. Gorgeous card!

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful , bright and cheery! Congrats on your big shout out on the forum too, for your sweet bird card.

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely stunning! The colors are so bright and sure to put a smile on Janelle's face.

Kristii said...

What an absolutely breathtaking card Audrey!! The colors are my favorite and the message is perfect!

Rhonda said...

Wonderful design Audrey. Janelle will love it I'm sure.

Lori said...

beautiful rose and sentiment...

Anonymous said...

beautiful job. Janelle will love this. The colors are perfect for her.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Audrey! This sentiment is exactly how I feel about Janelle!

Lee Anne said...

This is beautiful. The flower is perfectly colored and the sentiment is wonderful. I know that Janelle will love it.

Mariana said...

Stunningly beautiful, so thoughtful!! Love everything, but that little grey ribbon detail was just so sweet, love it!

The Paper Parade said...

Audrey, this is beautiful!! She's going to really love it :) I love the big pink satin ribbon and the pretty rose in th middle, the sentiment will mean a lot, too :)

Dana said...

What a perfect sentiment for Janelle. Beautiful card Audrey.

khayes1032 said...

Thank you Audrey, I am going to try my best to send a comment to Everybody participating in this Blog Hop. We appreciate the encouragement.
Ken (&Janelle) Hayes

britt said...

Hi Audrey!

That suttle light grey ribbon in the corner below the sentament is such a perfect little touch to the card! Oh and the glitter! I LOVE GLITTER!

Thanks for being part of the BlogHop! I am having such a great time reading everyone's blog entries for this hop, and the little stories on how all of you "met" my mom. She is such a lucky lady to have so many people loving on her even from afar.

Cheers!
- Britt Freeman (Janelle & Ken's daughter)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS