Thursday, March 29, 2012

E-I-E-I-O - {The Alley Way Stamps}



Hey there! So, if you are follower of my blog, I am sure by now it's pretty easy to tell that I am a huge fan of fun, whimsical stamps! I made an order with The Alley Way Stamps as soon as I saw their release last month. I knew I had to have their new farm sets - EIEIO and Get MOOvin. My nephew will be celebrating his first birthday in May (OMG where did the time go!?!) and we got him the Fisher-Price Little People Farm. Of course, there needs to be a matching card, right? I knew right away which stamps I was using. I had SO much fun making this card for him!! In addition to The Alley Way stamps mentioned above, I also used Lawn Fawn's Critters on the Farm (for the fence) and PTI Love Lives Here (for the grass sprouts).



Check out The Alley Way blog... they are in the middle of new release peeks! Super cute stuff over there! That's all for now... tons to do before the kiddos are off for spring break next week... the clock is tickin'!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: The Alley Way EIEIO, Get Moovin, Lawn Fawn Critters on the Farm, PTI Love Lives Here
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI New Leaf
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White
Other: Copic Markers, Popdots

5 comments:

Susan said...

Sooo cute!! I love that scene you created!

Mariana said...

This is so much fun, perfect for a little guy! Great coloring!

carol (krillsister) said...

Darling. Love your coloring.

Luanne said...

Super cute! Love the Alley Way annimals!! Just perfect. :)

Jen Adcock said...

OMG! Too cute! Pretty nifty use of the Copic too, I might add. Great fun!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS