Thursday, March 8, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - [3.8 - 3.21]



It's time again for a new Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!! This challenge will run from today, March 8th through March 21st. The inspiration photo is below:



I am not gonna lie... this was a TOUGH challenge for me. If you have visited my blog before, it's pretty obvious that I am a COLOR lover. Totally outside my comfort zone with this one. I used the newly released Reflections set along with a sentiment from the Good Gab set.



Can't wait to see how this photo inspired you! You could win some awesome new stamps! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Reflections, Good Gab
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, PTI Tea Dye Duo, Versamark
Paper: PTI Kraft, Stamers Select White
Other: Copic Markers, Filigree White Embossing Powder, PTI Rustic Jute Twine

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so fabulous...I love your design...perfect for the challenge..

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute! LOVE your colors for the sentiment--and that flourish is a great addition! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

Joy said...

Well to me it does not look like you struggled at all, you have captured the essence of the photo inspiration..love it simplicity..hugs

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS