Friday, March 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti March Blog Hop


Hello there!  It's release day at Reverse Confetti!  The March release is available now in the Reverse Confetti store and at your favorite retailers!

I have one more card to share with you using the new release!  This card uses the Spring Pals stamp set and coordinating Spring Pals Confetti Cuts, the Thanks & Hello Confetti Cuts die, the Stitched Note & Frames Confetti Cuts die, and the new Darling Dots paper pad.

To create my card, I started off with a white A2 card base.  On top of that I layered a piece of Darling Dots patterned paper.  Then, I diecut the Stitched Note & Frames Confetti Cuts die from white cardstock and popped that up over top of the patterned paper.  I stamped and colored the adorable little sheep, bird and tulip patch from the Spring Pals stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating  Spring Pals Confetti Cuts dies.

Spring Pals

I did a combination sentiment using the Thanks & Hello Confetti Cuts die.  I diecut it three times from white cardstock, and stacked it together with a glue pen.  Before adhering it, I stamped a sentiment from the Spring Pals stamp set underneath, then popped the sheep, tulips and bird up with foam tape.  I added some white gel pen accents to finish off my card.






3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Absolutely sweet!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Such a sweet card! I've enjoyed seeing all of your projects this week!

Jean said...

Simply darling!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS