Thursday, March 14, 2019

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Get Well Before 'n After


Hello there!  It's time for Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!  Today, we are showcasing the new Get Well Before 'n Afters stamp set and coordinating dies!  This adorable set is perfect to use with the Magic Picture Changer die, or by itself like I have done today.

To create my card, I started off with a white A2 horizontal card base.  On top of that, I layered the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop cut from kraft cardstock,  and a Stitched Ractangle Frame, also cut from kraft cardstock.  For my focal point, I cut a piece of Really Rainbow Scallops patterned paper.  On top of that, I layered the grass from the Bayou Backdrop die, cut from white cardstock and inked with shades of green Distress Oxide ink.  The grass is tucked behind a Simple Hillside Border.  I stamped and colored the poor little sick whale from the stamp set, a bandaid, and medicine bottle, both are included in the set, and popped them up with foam tape.  Then, I stamped a sentiment from the set onto the sign image from the Open Me stamp set and popped that up as well.  To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents, and bubbles using Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew.

Get Well BA

That's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn blog to see lots more from the design team and stop back by tomorrow because I have another project to share with you as inspiration week continues! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Viola Leary said...

I loved the great way you used the vellum. I would love to see your other work. I would love if you would follow my blog too.
www.violascraftcorner.com. I’m still in the beginning phase but will post about this release soon.

Hummingbird said...

Too cute! Love the little sick whale. Thanks for sharing.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS