Friday, June 1, 2018

Reverse Confetti June Stock Your Stash Challenge


Hello there!  Today starts a new month, and that means a new SYS Challenge at Reverse Confetti!  This month's theme is Hello/Just Because :)

To create my card, I started off with a 4.25" square card base.  I ink blended a blue ombre background which fades up into white.  To the bottom of that panel I added a strip of patterned paper from the Cheerful & Kind paper pad.  On top of that, I added a Blocked Out Square Confetti Cuts Panel, cut from Premier Polar White cardstock.  I stamped and colored the piggy pair from the Cured stamp set and diecut them and their little fence with the coordinating Cured Confetti Cuts dies.  On top of one of the piggies, I perched a tiny bird from the All About Ewe stamp set.

Oh Hello There

For my sentiment, I stamped one of the talk bubbles from the Figure of Speech stamp set in Midnight ink onto Premier Polar White cardstock and diecut it with the coordinating Figure of Speech Confetti Cuts dies.

Oh Hello There

I hope you will play along with us and Stock You Stash! :)

Thanks for stopping by!! :)


















No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS