Saturday, June 30, 2018

It's Your Day! Go Wild! {Hello Bluebird Stamps}


Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share with you using some adorable products from Hello Bluebird!

To create my card, I started off by covering an A2 card base with two different patterned papers from my stash.  I am on a mission to use up scraps, and mixing different papers like this is a great way to do it! :)  Then, I diecut a bunch of leaves from two different shades of green cardstock using the Tropical Foliage die.  I arranged them along the edge of the two different papers, gluing some leaves down flat with a glue pen, and popping others up with foam tape.  I stamped and colored the adorable monkey from the Jungle Littles stamp set and diecut him with the Jungle Littles dies.

Go Wild


I stamped a sentiment from the Jungle Littles stamp set onto black cardstock with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  Then I popped the sentiment banner and monkey up with foam tape.  To finish things off, I added some white gel pen accents, and darkened his eyes and nose with a black glaze pen.


Go Wild

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS