Monday, December 26, 2016

Reverse Confetti December SFYTT


Hello there!  Today I have a card to share with you for the Reverse Confetti December SFYTT!

Here is December's sketch:


And here is my card:


December SFYTT 

To create  my card, I started off with a piece of watercolor paper.  I masked off the bottom with a few post it notes, and used an ink blending tool and ink to create an ombre effect on the of portion of the watercolor paper.  I like to use this type of paper because I find that the ink blends better for me than on smooth cardstock.  I diecut the new Bar Tag Layer from patterned paper from the Warm Hearts paper pad, and then cut a solid tag from Mist cardstock using the Topped Off Tag Confetti Cuts.  I stamped a sentiment from the new You're So stamp set in Navy ink, and diecut the word "fabulous" from Navy cardstock several times, gluing them on top of eachother for dimension.  I used the You're So Confetti Cuts die set.  I added a banner cut from more Warm Hearts patterned paper, popped the tag up using foam tape, and then added a button and scattering of wooden stars to finish off the panel, then popped the whole thing up on a Navy card base using foam tape.

December SFYTT

There is still time to play along with the December SFYTT!  You could win a Reverse Confetti gift certificate!!

Thanks for stopping by! :)



 










1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Beautiful Audrey! Love all the blues!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS