Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Lawn Fawn December Inspiration Week - Octopi My Heart


Hello there!  Welcome back to day 2 of Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!  Today, we are showcasing my favorite products from the release, Octopi My Heart and the Fancy Scalloped Rectangles and Fancy Scalloped Circles.

To create my card, I used Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire Distress inks to create and ink blended background on watercolor paper.  Then I diecut the background with a Dotted Circle Stackable.  I diecut 2 of the largest Fancy Scalloped Circle Stackables.  I stamped. colored and diecut two of the adorable little octopus from the new Octopi My Heart mini stamp set.  I pulled out my Mermaid for You stamp set and stamped and colored the rocks and seaweed from that set.  I arranged everything on the ink blended circle, and popped it up on one of the Fancy Scalloped Circle.  I scored the other Fancy Scalloped Circle diecut, and attached it to the back of the decorated one with Scor-tape.

Octopi My Heart

That's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn Blog to see lots more inspiration from the design team!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super cute & fun!!

Wendy said...

This is my favorite Octopi project. You did an awesome job!

Heidi Brawley said...

LOOOOVE this card a lot!!!!!

Vivian said...

Precious!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS