Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Countdown to Confetti - Day 3




Hello Hello!  It's that time again!  The Countdown to Confetti has begun!  Over the next few days, we will be sharing all of the new release goodies with you, and the December release will be available in the Reverse Confetti store on December 8th!


Today, we are showcasing a new set called Figure of Speech.  This set is full of fun, whimsical speech bubbles perfect on their own, or paired with any of the adorable critters in the Reverse Confetti collection!  I paired them with the adorable new nice from Mouse Mail for my card today!



Figure of Speech

To create my card, I started off with a Lime cardstock base.  Then, I used the Big Stripes Cover Panel cut from Navy cardstock for the next layer.  I adhered that to the lime green card base with a glue pen and added a patterned circle in the center with paper from the Warm Hearts Paper Pad.  I stamped one of the mice from Mouse Mail, colored, and diecut him, and stamped one of the sentiments from the Figure of Speech stamp set in black ink and then diecut that.  I popped both pieces up with foam tape to complete my card.


Figure of Speech

That's all for me today!  Be sure to visit the Reverse Confetti blog for lots more inspiration from the design team, and stop back by tomorrow for our new release blog hop! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!













13 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow! love this. that mouse is perfect with that giant speech bubble, too fun!

~amy~ said...

Such Cuteness overload!!!

Kathy said...

I love this! That sweet Mouse and speech bubble with lime and navy make a great card.

Cheryl B said...

Love everything about this card!

Amy Rohl said...

So stinking sweet, Audrey!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

So fun and versatile. Love the colors, patters, and details. Love this mouse set and this paper pad. Great project!

sharon g said...

I just love how you added the cute sentiment to the mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! Love the speech bubble and mouse!

Audrey Pettit said...

Super adorable!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the background colors. Super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm just saying ... Great bubble phrases!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! SO SWEET!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Pam Young said...

Such cuteness!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS