Friday, March 22, 2013

Pretzels and Beer! {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Hello there!!  TGIF!  Today I have a fun project to share with you just in time for the weekend!! :)  I pulled out some of my CSS Favorites release goodies and whipped up this little ensemble.  It came to me as my husband was relaxing and enjoying his favorite beverage and snack.  This project was a fun one for me... I don't do many masculine cards because I struggle with them, but I am quite pleased with this one. 
 
First a card using the new By the Glass dies and the By the Glass Too stamp set.  I also used Background Basics 1 and an older limited edition Celebrate stamp set.
 
 
And what goes better with beer than pretzels? *wink*
 
This little box is the Party Favors 8.  I cut a window using the Shapes: Squares dies and then adhered piece of clear acetate using the Simple Adhesive.  This favor box is so fun, especially when you use double sided pattern paper! :)
 
 
And here you can see the box closed :)
 

You can click on each of the pictures to show more detail... I seem to have issues with  blurry pics if I enlarge them through blogger...
 
That's all for now... Hope you have a great weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by :)
 
 

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS