Saturday, March 9, 2013

Congratulations Laurel & Welcome Home Lily!

Today I am so excited to be part of a special blog hop!  We are celebrating the birth of little Lily and congratulating my friend Laurel and her family on their new addition! Yay!
 
Laurel, I am so very happy for you, Christian and big brother Lucas!  Little Miss Lily is absolutely precious and I hope you all are enjoying every second with her! 
 
Here is a card that I made for this special occasion!  I couldn't wait to break into my new Lawn Fawn Home Sweet Home stamp set!  I know how much you love Lawn Fawn, and I thought it was fitting since Lily is finally Home Sweet Home! ;)
 
(click to enlarge)
 
For those visiting my blog, I hope you will hop along and celebrate with us!!  Next stop on the hop is Chrissie!

Here is a list of participants:
 
Audrey http://www.pinkinkoriginals.blogspot.com/  - **you are here**

Hope you have a great Saturday! :)

27 comments:

Elena said...

how sweet! I love your polka dotted frame!

LauraEva said...

What a 'tweet' card!

snappy scrappy said...

Super tweet! Lee-Ann :)

Christiana said...

So darling, Audrey! Don't you love how versatile this set is? I made a card with it too, and they came out so totally different. This one is one of my faves. Awesome job! Laurel will love it!

IamDerby said...

adorable card Audrey!

Susan said...

So cute!! I love how you put it in that polka dot frame!

Sue Ann said...

LOVE IT, Audrey!! Love the birds inside the polka dot frame!!

Aida said...

So adorable, Laurel is going to love the card!

Jen McD said...

I love the sweet birds in their nest! So pretty, Audrey!!

Jean Bullock said...

Darling card!

KYCrafter said...

How cute!!

Alinsmajl said...

Very cute!

Carol said...

Congrats Laurel! Super cute card, Annette.

Unknown said...

oooh this card is so sweet, love the way you used home sweet home

Unknown said...

oooh this card is so sweet, love the way you used home sweet home

Lisa Petrella said...

SO PRECIOUS!! LOVE the polka dotty polaroid and all of the different stamped images you used! TOO CUTE!

Laurel Beard said...

Holy cow! This is AMAZING! First of all, thank you so much for the surprise! What a pleasure to log on and find this!!!!! Your card is adorable! I love every single thing about it!!! Love the stamps you used, the colors, the layout! The banner! This is adorable! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Renee V said...

Adorable card!!!

jenn shurkus said...

omgosh i love this card!! love the little snapshot you created ;)

Samantha Mann said...

Super cute card!!! I love that scene!! And your coloring is amazing! I am in awe! Just so wonderful!

Erica said...

So cute! I love that little nest!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

So darling!!!!!

Joe Shien Shien said...

i love your pink frame, so girly.. Beautiful little scene with a happy colors. Perfect card for Laurel...

Heather (goldiecar) said...

It's adorable!! I love the nest!

Jean said...

Just adorable - really like how you added to banner.

Tamara said...

very sweet card!!

{Chrissie} said...

Beautiful coloring and a perfect card!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS