Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Foxy! {Papertrey Ink}

Hey there!!  Just a quick post today...  I wanted to share a card with you using some of my new PTI goodies.
 
(click to enlarge)
 
Oh my goodness, I am so in love with those balloons from Birthday Style, and Hello Foxy is just adorable.  I pulled out a few of my other favorite PTI sets to go along with them.  Hope you like it!! :)
 
Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Birthday Style, Hello Foxy, Little Bitty Bird, Little Bitty Bird Additions, Love Lives Here
Paper: PTI White
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Limeade Ice, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, Memento Black, Rich Cocoa
Other: Copics, Memento fine tip marker, Silver Pearls


11 comments:

Kara said...

adorable audrey! i think i need those balloons too!

Sue Ann said...

Okay I need the balloons NOW!! I love that card so so cute!!!

June K said...

Really cute card, Audrey. You used so many stamps sets, too. Wow.

- elbeth - said...

Love your card, Audrey! Those balloons... just wow!

Leigh Penner said...

This looks amazing, Audrey! What incredible stamping!

Taheerah said...

Oh my - adore!! Love the party hat on foxy, and those balloons!!

Karen C. said...

Lots of sweet details, Audrey. The fox looks like a great card for a child's BD card.

Linda Nicholson said...

I KNEW before I even clicked on your link that I would see something adorable made with the cute little fox! You did not dissapoint! Love the coloring on the fox and all those beautiful balloons (makes me wish I ordered this Birthday set...but there is always the next order).

Linda

Teresa said...

How cute,Audrey! I love the little party hat on foxy.

Erica said...

Very cute! I love the layered balloons!

Jen Carter said...

That is such a cute card Audrey! I love all the elements you've used!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS