Monday, April 2, 2012

Peeking Through the Window



Hello there! We are on Spring Break here, so it may be a little quieter than usual... But I do have a card to share with you today. A few weeks back, my sweet friend Susan sent me some cuts from the popular Poppy Stamps Madison Window dies. I couldn't wait to dig into them! I used the hot air balloon image from PTI's Tremendous Treats Birthday and the Grand Madison Window diecut. The tag is a from the PTI Tiny Tags die, and the sentiment is from Tag Its #1.



That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Tremendous Treats Birthday, Tag Its #1, Polkadot Basics
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Aqua Mist Pattern Paper Pack
Dies: PTI Tiny Tags, Poppy Stamps Grand Madison Window
Other: Copic Markers, PTI Pure Poppy Bakers Twine

7 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute, Audrey!! I love the little scene outside your window! Renee was so sweet to send me some of these die cuts--and I need to put them to good use!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Love. LOVE. LOVE!!

Annette Allen said...

so awesome...love that cool window..

Leigh Penner said...

Oooh, so nice! I love everything about this, Audrey!

Kathy V. said...

How stinkin' cute is that! Love the die cut and your scene is adorable. Love, love, love it!

cards by cara said...

What a fun card!

Glenda J said...

This is super cute! Absolutely fantastic! Congrats on your PC win today too!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS