Thursday, April 19, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - {4/19 - 5/2} & A Thank You





It is so hard to believe that my time as a SPARKS girl has come to an end, and that this is my final project for my term. I would stay on forever if I could... I had a blast creating and you can bet that, even though I will be a design team alumni, I will still be participating right along with the rest of you! Above you can see our inspiration photo for this challenge. Perfect for summer!! :) You can find all of the details here. I chose to use the cones as my jumping off point for this card. Whenever I see argyle, I think of ice cream cones, so of course, I had to pull out my Debonair stamp set. I stamped two rows of argyle in Versamark and embossed them with clear embossing powder. The ice cream cones are from the Little Lady set. The cherry buttons are threaded with Paper Smooches Mocha Twine.



And as a thank you for this opportunity, I made this card for Kim. Paper Smooches stamps bring so much FUN to my craft table, and I am so thankful for that. Thank you Kim for allowing me to be part of such an amazing team! It is an experience I will never forget, and has been a dream come true for me!

For this card, I used the Healthy Vibes, Smarty Pants and Reflections sets as well as a sentiment from Word Salad.



That's all for now! Good luck to all of the new SPARKS team members! You are going to have SO much fun! :)

Supplies:

You Make Life Sweet
Stamps: Debonair, Little Lady, Sugar Rush
Paper: PTI Kraft, White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Other: Copic Markers, PTI Pure Poppy Buttons, PS Mocha Twine, Clear Embossing Powder, PTI Berry Sorbet Satin Ribbon

You Color My World
Stamps: Healthy Vibes, Smarty Pants, Reflections, Word Salad
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White
Other: Copic Markers, Pop Dots, PS Twine

9 comments:

Elena said...

Cute, cute! You've done such a great job!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Hi Audry! LOVE your cards!!! The colors are soooo vibrant in both! They're really fun and have so much whimsy! :)

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards Audrey...

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! These are some super fabulous cards! LOVE that ribbon on the first one--and I LOVE your coloring! FAB! Your second card is soooooooooo adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE the stamping/coloring/everything! YOU ROCK!

Marie said...

Such fabulous cards, Audrey! Love the crayon coloring the monsters on your second card =) TFS!

April said...

I found your blog because of your work with Paper Smooches and I am so glad I did.... You are super talented and I just LOVE your projects. Fun and colorful.. Thanks and have a great day!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the ice cream - that bow! but I squeaked when I saw the colouring card. How genius to make those germs into colour splotches! I found your blog via SPARKS too, and you are so talented :)

Gina said...

Getting ready to make a PS purchase for a certain little girl just because of this "You Color My World" card. So cute!!!!

The Paper Parade said...

AWWWW!!!! That second card is totally making me smile...I just love those colorful germs with the crayons...what a great pairing of stamp sets! And of course the ice cream card is super cute, too :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS