Thursday, November 25, 2010

Papertrey Ink November Blog Hop



It's time again for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop! This month, we were challenged to make gift tags for the holiday season! :) I made a tag to match a little gift basket that I am giving my sister for Christmas filled with all kinds of goodies! I can't show you what's in it (because she might read my blog), but you can see the cute little container peeking out from behind the tag...



Supplies (All PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Tiny Treats Christmas, Fillable Frames #9
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Raspberry Fizz
Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding
Other: Copic Markers: V06, RV17, Limitless Layes dies, Tag Sale #1 die, clear rhinestones

11 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a fun color combo - with a cute tag!

Karen C. said...

Great colour combo for a 'girly' gift.

Laurie said...

Love the bright colors!

Cathy Weber said...

Great non-traditional colors on this Audrey. I love all those little snowflakes.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun bright colors. Way to rock the PTI tag challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E

Unknown said...

That is such a cute tag and matches the container so well!

Kara said...

a perfect match!! so pretty !

Gayatri said...

Pretty in Pink! Love your tag, Audrey!

Jessica said...

How pretty! I love the colour combo.

Mariah said...

Great color combo and I love the way you repeated the snowflake image!

Jen Carter said...

Great color combo and so fun!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS