Sunday, September 26, 2010

Country Christmas

I was so excited when I saw the sneak peeks of September's Papertrey Ink release. The one set that I knew I had to have was Wreath for All Seasons. I am a lover of primitive country, and the twig and berry wreath in the set was a dream come true for me. I added tiny little rusty stars to my wreath, in true primitive style :)



Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Wreath for All Seasons, Distressed Stripes, Sign Language
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Scarlet Jewel, Tea Dye Duo, Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
Cardstock: Scarlet Jewel, Fine Linen
Other: Rustic Twine, Scarlet Jewel buttons, Mat Stack 3 Die

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Audrey this is a beautiful card!!

Kara said...

love the stars and the subtle background!

Cari said...

Audrey, I love the stars! Awesome!

IamDerby said...

Love this! Works perfect on that mat.

Lee Anne said...

Just beautiful. Love the non-traditional color combo you chose for Christmas. I have this set and haven't inked it up yet. What's wrong with me?

Nerina said...

Beautiful!! and so good to see it on the mat! I love the mix of the stars in this!

Unknown said...

Beautiful..love the stars.

Lindsay said...

Lovely Audrey! I love the color scheme!

Monica K. said...

This is gorgeous! Scarlet Jewel looks beautiful with the wreath set. I think this is one of my fav cards using that set! Great card!!

Laurie said...

Very pretty! I love the argyle background!

Laura Isham said...

Simply beautiful, Audrey! Now I need to get this stamp, too. Add it to my huge list!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS