Friday, June 10, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Wedded Bliss

 


Hello friends! Today I have a fun wedding card for you using products from Sunny Studio Stamps!  To create this card, I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut slightly smaller than an A2 size.  I ink blended some Saltwater Taffy Distress ink in the bottom right corner on an angle and faded it out as I move up the panel.  Then, I splattered it with some gold watercolor.  I stamped and colored the adorable penguin pair from Wedded Bliss and diecut them with the coordinating Wedded Bliss dies

Sunny Studio Stamps

 To ground the bride and groom, I used a sentiment from the Inside Greetings Congrats sentiment set.  I stamped that in black ink, and popped them up just above it.  To add some more interest to the panel, I used the Icing Borders to add some scallops to both the left and right side of the panel, then added a tiny strip of gold glitter cardstock to each edge to finish it off nicely.  For another touch of gold, I added a trio of tiny hearts using the Basic Mini Shapes Dies 2 die set.  To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents and popped the panel up with foam tape on an A2 card base.


Sunny Studio Stamps

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Stampingfrog said...

Love this card, such a great simple and pack a punch card.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS