Friday, June 3, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Watering Can

Hello Friends! I am here with a fun floral card for you using products from Sunny Studio Stamps!  To create this card, I started off by diecutting the Quilted Hearts Portrait background from white cardstock and mounted it to a light grey card base.  I stamped the Watering Can with a light and medium shade of grey ink and diecut it with the coordinating Watering Can dies.  To fill the watering can, I stamped the Lovely Lilacs florals in several shades of purple and green ink, and diecut them with the coordinating Lovely Lilacs dies.  I arranged the flowers, popping some foam tape for added dimension.  

Sunny Studio Stamps

To ground the focal point, I added a strip of woodgrain cardstock to the bottom of the panel which I ink blended with Vintage Photo distress ink to add some different tones to the wood look.  I popped the watering can up with foam tape, and added a trio of butterflies which can be found in the Watering Can set.  Then, I stamped a sentiment from Watering Can to a banner diecut and adhered it to the right side of the panel, overlapping the watering can.  To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents and some Stickles glitter to the butterfly wings.


Sunny Studio Stamps

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS