Saturday, November 23, 2019

Reverse Confetti Favorites & a SALE!

Hello there!  Happy Saturday!  I have lots to share with you today!  First, Reverse Confetti is having a SALE!  From now until December 1st, use code RCTHANKFUL25 for 25% off of your entire order!


I have a new card to share with you using the new The Best Days stamp set!  I started off by diecutting a piece of Polar White cardstock with the Stitched Burst Cover Panel Confetti Cuts die.  Then I added a strip of patterend paper from the Winter Wonder 6x6 paper pad and a strip of sand cardstock.  I stamped the bouquet from The Best Days in Midnight ink onto sand cardstock, and colored it with my Polychromos colored pencils before diecutting it with the coordinating The Best Days Confetti Cuts dies and popping it up with foam tape.


Sending my love

I tied a tiny bow of jute twine around the bouquet and stamped a sentiment from the set onto a sand cardstock banner cut using the Flowers For Mom Confetti Cuts dies.

Sending my love

I have a few 2019 favorites to share with you too!

You can read more about this card using the amazing Peony stamp set in this blog post:

Peony 1

A distress inked watercolored sky is the background for this fun scene, another one of my favorites from this year!

Moon Men

And finally, a Super Duper card using this adorable little super hero!

So Super

That's all for me today!  I hope you will take advantage of the awesome sale going on!!  Thank you for sharing part of your day with me!! :)  Happy Thanksgiving to all those that celebrate! :)

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Audrey, so smitten with your coloring on today's project. LOVE it.
Great picks too!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS