Saturday, December 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop


Hello there!  It's the 8th of the month, and that means it's time for the Reverse Confetti blog hop!  This month, we are doing something fun and different.  I  have a brand new project to share with you along with three of my favorite projects from all of 2018!

First up, my new project!  To create my card, I started off with an A2 card base cut from Polar White cardstock.  On top of that, I layered the Big Stripes Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.  For my focal point, I diecut the pinked edge circle from the FaLaLa Circle Confetti Cuts die set from white cardstock along with the smaller circle in the set.  I ran the smaller circle through my diecut machine again with the Stitched Rays Cover Panel Confetti Cuts for some added texture.  I thought it would be fun to pull out the very first Reverse Confetti stamp set that I ever purchased, Puppy Love.  I stamped and colored the cute puppy pair and their food bowl, then stamped the heart from the set in Salsa ink.  Everything was cut with the coordinating Puppy Love Confetti Cuts dies.  I popped the images up on the card front with foam tape, and stamped a sentiment from the same set inside one of the stripes of the cover panel.  Finally, I added some white gel pen accents to finish off the card.

December blog hop

Now onto my favorites for the year!  I think it's pretty safe to say that the Stitched Rays Cover Panel die might be my favorite RC product of the year.  I use it ALL the time!  It can be seen on this card, originally created for the FALL-idays blog hop.  You can read more about how I created this card here:


Fa La La

Next up is a card that I created for my mom for Mother's Day.  You may recognize the Stitched Rays Cover Panel.  Obsessed.  You can read all about how I created this card here:

For Mom

April Blog Hop

This card doesn't use the Stitched Rays Cover Panel, but I'm pretty sure that's only because it had not been released yet! LOL!  Who doesn't love rainbows?  And scallops.  And adorable seals holding umbrellas.  See all about how I created this 2018 favorite here:

Rain or Shine

Sealiously 1

That's all for me today, but be sure to hop along and  see what the rest of the team has to share with you today!  The fun starts here:

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Audrey, today's project is darling, love that pair off pups.
Great picks too!

Isabel Z said...

You are so creative!

sharon g said...

I like how the birds are helping....sort of like Cinderella :) SO cute

SmilynStef said...

Fun picks showcasing some great products

Helen said...

This is a great collection of cards, Audry. I especially like the floral images on the black background--so striking. tfs

Kelly Lunceford said...

Your pups are adorable! Such a sweet card!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS