Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Lawn Fawn & Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Collaboration - Nutty or Nice


WOOHOO!  It's the day so many have been waiting for!  If you have no idea what I am talking about, every year, during the whole month of September, our friends at Simon Says Stamp host "STAMPtember", which is a month  long stamping celebration when lots of new, exclusive, limited edition projects are released.  They do collaborations with lots of companies, and today, their collaboration with Lawn Fawn is being released!


Taaaa-daaaa!  The Nutty or Nice Stamp Set!  If you prefer to own the dies too, they are available in the Nutty or Nice Stamp and Die combination set.  These stamps and dies are available ONLY at Simon Says Stamp, and ONLY while supplies last.  If you want to add them to your collection, don't delay because I'm betting they will sell out quickly!

Here is the card that I made using the Nutty or Nice stamp set and coordinating dies along with some other Lawn Fawn goodies that coordinate perfectly!  To create my card,  I started off with an A2 card base cut from white cardstock.  I diecut the vertical Snowfall Backdrop from white cardstock, and ink blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink on the bottom half of the panel before adhering it with a glue pen.  I diecut the Stitched Hillside Border from white cardstock to ground my little snowman and his squirrel friends.  Then, I stamped the tree branch from the set in Walnut ink, and added some cute little ornaments and a tiny acorn which I also part of the set.  I stamped a sentiment from Nutty or Nice in black ink onto white cardstock and diecut it with the Everyday Sentiment Banners dies, and added a few Mini Snowflakes.  To finish things off, I added some white gel pen accents.

SSS Stamptember 2018

If you love Nutty or Nice, hurry and get yours!  It's an adorable stamp set and it goes so well with the rest of the Lawn Fawn lineup!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS