Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Fusion Citrus Challenge {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  I have a card to share with you for the current Fusion Card Challenge using Reverse Confetti goodies!

I used the layout and the orange and yellow from the Fusion Citrus challenge for my card.


To create my card, I started off with a A2 card base cut from Preimer Polar White cardstock. To that, I added strips of two patterned papers from the Cue the Confetti Paper Pad.  Then, I diecut the pinked edge circle from the Flowers For Mom Confetti Cuts die set out of RC Aqua cardstock, and a patterned circle to layer inside it. I stamped and colored the adorable koala from the Bear Hugs stamp set, and diecut him with the coordinating Bear Hugs Confetti Cuts dies.  Then, I popped the circle up on the right side of the card base with foam tape, and stamped a sentiment from the Bear Hugs stamp set to the left of it.

Feel Better Soon

I love all of the white space on this card with the bright pops of color!  I can't wait to drop this in the mail to brighten someone's day! :)

Feel Better Soon

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)










1 comment:

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring and fabulous take on the sketch, Audrey! I love this darling card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS