Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti May Blog Hop


Hello there!  Woohoo!!  It's Reverse Confetti release day!  That means that all of the new release goodies are available NOW in the Reverse Confetti store and at all of your favorite retailers!

I have two cards to share with you today, and both use the new Pattern Blocks stamp set (and some other new goodies too!)

For my first card, I started off with a A2 card base of Premier Polar White cardstock.  I stamped the chevron block from Pattern Blocks in Magenta ink.  Then, I stamped and colored images from the Hey, Sugar stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Hey, Sugar Confetti Cuts dies.  I popped the trio of sweets up on the block using foam tape, and below the focal point, I stamped a sentiment from Hey, Sugar ink Midnight ink.

Sprinkles

For some sparkle, I added some Icicle Stickles to each treat.  This little fun detail adds so much to an otherwise simple card.

Sprinkles

My second card uses the floral block from the Pattern Blocks stamp set.  I started off with an A2 card base which I covered with patterned paper from the new Paper Bliss paper pad.  Then, I diecut the Diamond Stripe Square Confetti Cuts from Midnight cardstock and backed it with Premier Polar White cardstock.  I stamped the floral block from Pattern Blocks onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with Copic markers.  I diecut one of the tags from the Tall Tag Trio Confetti Cuts from Premier Polar White cardstock and stamped a sentiment from Pattern Blocks in Midnight ink.  I popped the sentiment up with foam tape and added a polka dot button from my stash to finish off my card.

Pattern Blocks

This floral image is so fun to color!  There are so many possible color combos, or you could even emboss with metallic embossing powder for a totally different look!  So fun!

Pattern Blocks



Be sure to visit the rest of the design team, and comment along the way for your chance at a $15 Reverse Confetti gift certificate!  And stop by the Reverse Confetti blog too, because there is lots to see there too!!

Amy Kolling

Melissa Phillips

Tricia Barber

Kelly Lunceford

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Carly Tee Miner

Laurie Schmidlin

Heather Hoffman

Amy Tsuruta

Kathy Schweinfurth

Audrey Tokach

Deanne Kuntz

Tatiana Trafimovich

Jeanne Jachna

Susan Liles
















3 comments:

LittleSher said...

That first card definitely illustrates a happy day!

Karthikha said...

The first card is yummy and the second is beautiful :)

Jennifer said...

Great designs! Love the sparkle on your cake

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS