Sunday, May 6, 2018

Countdown to Confetti - Day 2: My Tribe



Hello there!  Welcome to day 2 of the Countdown to Confetti at Reverse Confetti!  We are celebrating Reverse Confetti's 5th birthday with so many fun new products!

Today, my card uses the new My Tribe stamp set and the fun Polka Panel Confetti Cuts die!  Polka Dots are my favorite and I was so thrilled to see this die in my package!

I started with a white A2 card base.  I used the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts die to cut two frames which I glued down around the edge of the card base.  The Polka Panel Confetti Cuts die fits perfectly inside the double frame.   I diecut the smaller square from the Scalloped Squares Confetti Cuts die set from Midnight cardstock, and cut the inner frame from the set from Iced Aqua cardstock.  Then, I stamped a sentiment from My Tribe in Midnight ink onto a white square to fit inside the square frame.  I stamped and colored a few feathers and an arrow from the Boho Vibes stamp set, and diecut then with the coordinating Boho Vibes Confetti Cuts dies.


My Tribe

My  Tribe and Boho Vibes are perfect compliments to each other.  I love how well they work together.  For an added little accent, I scattered some iridescent jewels about, and added some white gel pen details.

My Tribe

Be sure to visit the rest of the design team, and comment along the way for your chance at a $15 Reverse Confetti gift certificate!  And stop by the Reverse Confetti blog too, because there is lots to see there too!!

Amy Kolling

Melissa Phillips

Tricia Barber

Kelly Lunceford

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Carly Tee Miner

Laurie Schmidlin

Heather Hoffman

Amy Tsuruta

Kathy Schweinfurth

Audrey Tokach

Deanne Kuntz

Tatiana Trafimovich

Jeanne Jachna

Susan Liles


















17 comments:

Kelsey Thomas said...

Love this card! :)

sharon g said...

What a great color scheme. Nice and fresh. I also like your new photo :)

Cynthia Cole said...

Bold card and love the color scheme!

SLMPetersen said...

Great color combo!

Mary Holshouser said...

Wonderful card.
Love all of the black and white.
The shading on the arrows
is just enough different color.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great colors, texture, patterns and design. I love the black/white with a pop of color. Just lovely.

Carmela said...

Audrey, I love your card! Love the black and teal. The feathers are great. That is also a wonderful background die.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great design.

Dana M said...

Terrific card! Love the bold statement from the polka dot background die in black. The black and white really sets off the teal beautifully.

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN card!

Cathy Lillie said...

Great card! I love the arrow and feathers you added from the other stamp set. It's perfect with the tribe sentiment!

Karenladd said...

This is a beautiful and bold color combo and gorgeous card

Amy C. said...

Beautiful card! I really love the polka panel background. It's so versatile.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a great combo! Boho Vibes really is perfect with My Tribe!

LittleSher said...

Love how you colored the feathers.

Becca Yahrling said...

Beautiful card, love the colors & those feathers!

Julie said...

Love this! Great card!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS