Friday, January 5, 2018

Countdown to Confetti Day 1


Hello there!  The countdown to Confetti begins today over at Reverse Confetti!  All of the new products that you will see over the next few days will be available in the Reverse Confetti store and at all of your favorite retailers on January 8th!


Today, I have two cards to share with you featuring several products from the January 2018 release!  There are so many fun goodies coming your way!

My first card features the new Congratulations stamp set and the Congrats Square Panel Confetti Cuts die.  To create my card, I started off with a Premier Polar White A2 card base.  I added strips of patterned paper from the new Forever My Love paper pad.  The color scheme for this paper pad is not one that I would ever think to pair together, but it is perfect for masculine and feminine cards alike!  So striking!  In the center of the card, I added the Congrats Square Panel, also cut from Premier Polar White.  I stamped the star image from the Congratulations stamp set three times, in Peach, Seafoam and Blueberry inks and diecut them with the coordinating Congratulations Confetti Cuts.  I popped those up with foam tape, and stamped a sentiment from the same set in Blueberry ink before adding a scattering of sequins to finish off the card.

Congratulations 2

Olive and Lagoon inks also look amazing with this patterned paper collection!  I love the pops of color against the bright white background.  It really makes things stand out!

Congratulations 1

My second card today uses the new Falling Hearts Panel Confetti Cuts and the new Heart Filled Sentiments stamp set.  To create my card, I started off with an ink blended background using Distress inks, but Reverse Confetti inks would work beautifully for this as well.  I used Distress inks because of their water reactive properties.  On top of the ink blended background I added a Falling Hearts Panel which I cut three times and stacked on top of each other for added dimension.  I popped that up onto a white card base, and stamped a sentiment from the Heart Filled Sentiments stamp set underneath in Midnight ink.  To finish things off, I added a scattering of iridescent sequins, in coordinating colors.

Falling Hearts 1

I love how the bright white hearts pop off of the bright background.  Stacking the diecuts on top of each other is a quick and easy way to get dimension.  This could have easily been turned into a shaker card as well, with the addition of an acetate window.

Falling Hearts 2

That's all for me today!  But be sure to hop along to see what the Confetti Crew have to share with you today!  Stop back by tomorrow for a peek at more of the new release!! :)

And, ‘Fetti Friends...

















28 comments:

None None said...

I saw your first card and loved the white on white, especially with the sentiment since it felt so crisp. Then I saw your second card with the Distress background and my eyes popped because it was so refreshing and happy! Love Distress ink blended backgrounds and the color combo you chose is gorgeous!

Kelly S. said...

Gorgeous watercolor background and your striped Congrats card is perfect for so many occasions!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love that bright, colorful background against the crisp white - -looks amazing! beautiful inspiration today!

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous inspiration!!

~amy~ said...

Audrey, these are LOVELY!

Wanda Cullen said...

These are both such "WOW" creations! Way to rock the new RC goodies!

Deepa M. said...

Love both cards, but the 2nd card with the hearts is just stunning.

Holly M. said...

Hands down my favorite card is the falling hearts with the beautiful bg!!!

Kathy said...

These are two happy cards anybody would love to receive! Well-designed and so attractive!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous !! But my heart goes to the second one and its stunning background !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Another great release. I love the congrats die, so versatile for weddings, anniversaries, graduation, and more. And love the colors and pattern you used. And that hearts card is amazing. So colorful and could easily be a shaker card. Great ideas. Love the new stamp sets, dies, and patterns are so fun. Happy New Year!

Sue D said...

I like the striped paper and stars on the first and the pretty background for the hearts.

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! SUPER CUTE Cards!! I LOVE them!! I CAN'T WAIT to see MORE!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Marine Mom said...

I also love the vibrant watercolors you chose for the falling heart panel card; very pretty.

Amy C. said...

I love what you've done with these two new dies! Looking forward to these new releases.

Amy C. said...

I love what you've done with these two new dies! Looking forward to these new releases.

Amy C. said...

I love what you've done with these two new dies! Looking forward to these new releases.

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the masculine feel of the congrats card and the gorgeous background behind the hearts!

Andrea Shell said...

Ooh, I just love the background behind the heart panel!

Laurie Black said...

Beautiful cards, love the blended color background on the heart card.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! I really love the Falling Hearts die!

Macimbalo said...

Love that background on your 2nd card for the hearts die - stunning! And that patterned paper pack is so awesome, a MUST have!

Janelle said...

The Congrats card is inspiring because I have 2 upcoming graduations.
Love the dramatic colors for your heart card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Julie S said...

WOW! The background colors of your second card really got me. Gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super fun masculine card, I always have problem with those, thanks for inspiring!

Kim H. said...

Love both of your cards! The congrats card is so fun and can be used for just about anything!!! Your love you card is stunning. Love how you did the background! It really sets off the cover panel! Sentiment is sweet, all around this card deserves and A++ ♥

Embley Veronica said...

Love the falling hearts die. It would be cool over so many different backgrounds.

Sherry said...

pretty! love the dsp!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS