Monday, January 15, 2018

Color Throwdown #475 {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share with you for the current Color Throwdown challenge - #475!  It's a gorgeous combo!!  I pulled out the adorable Reverse Confetti dragon to color for day 1 of Kathy Rac's 30 Day Coloring Challenge, and had to turn him into a card!




As soon as I saw this color combination, the Warm Heart paper pad from Reverse Confetti came to mind.  It's one of my favorite paper pads, and it pushes me to use blues and purples which are colors that I don't normally gravitate towards.  I started out with a Grape Soda card base, then I layered two patterns from the Warm Hearts paper collection on top.  I stamped and colored the dragon from the adorable Magical Day stamp set, then I fussy cut him out. I popped him up with foam tape, then added a speech bubble from the Figure of Speech stamp set, which I stamped in Grape Soda ink and die cut with the coordinating Figure of Speech Confetti Cuts.

You make me happy

To finish things off, I added a scattering of stars that are also included in the Magical Day stamp set, and a handful of iridescent sequins.  There is something extra magical about stars and sequins for me :)

You make me happy

That's all for me today!

Thanks so much for dropping by! :)









No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS