Saturday, December 9, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Sweet Friends


Hello there!  It's Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!  The new release will be available on December 14th in the Lawn Fawn store and at your favorite retailers!

Today, the team is showcasing the adorable new set, Sweet Friends!  To create my card, I ink blended some Picked Raspberry Distress ink onto a white A2 card base, then bleached out some spots with clean clear water, and splattered on some watered down Picked Raspberry.  When it was all dry, I diecut the largest of the new Lacy Heart Stackables dies from white cardstock, then ran it through my diecut machine again with the largest Stitched Heart Stackables dies to give me a frame.  I stamped and colored three cake stands from the previously released Baked with Love stamp set, and on top of each, popped up a frozen yogurt cup from the Sweet Friends stamp set.  I think these could also pass for cupcakes with LOTS of icing! :)  For my sentiment, I stamped the large "Happy" from the Happy Happy Happy stamp set and colored it with red copic markers, then finished the sentiment with an add on from the Happy Happy Happy Add-On stamp set.  I added some white gel pen accents, and stamped some tiny hearts from the Sweet Friends set in Lobster ink, and finished things off with a scattering of pink iridescent sequins.

Sweet Friends

There's lot more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog!  Be sure to check back here tomorrow, because I have another fun project to share with you! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

So pretty in pink! That card is DARLING!!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh ! I like the colour blocking in pink ! So cute ! margessw@icloud.com

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS